Atomic Aquatics SV1 Contour Snorkel
The Atomic Aquatics SV Series truly redefines how a snorkel works and helps divers extend their adventure.
Scupper Valve — The Atomic Aquatics Scupper Valve snorkel design is based on the same principle as the one-way Scupper Valve used in boats. If waves or splashes enter the boat, a one-way rubber flapper located on the deck near the rear of the boat opens to drain the water then quickly closes to prevent backwash. The simple Scupper Valve effectively keeps the deck free of water accumulation.
Small and Versatile — Before embarking on a new design, Atomic Aquatics asked divers about the snorkels that were currently on the market. Overwhelmingly, the biggest complaint about snorkels was size. The modern scuba snorkel had evolved into a large and difficult to manage piece of equipment. Divers were abandoning the use of their snorkels because of size, discomfort and poor performance. So Atomic Aquatics imagined a smaller, streamlined snorkel design that clears easily and is comfortable to use.
Sleek and Valuable — Atomic Aquatics always strive to achieve sleek and stunning designs that are as attractive as they are functional. The SV Snorkel Series is no exception. Its sleek profile makes it easy to stow or strap as a valuable addition to your dive bag. Atomic divers will WANT to take the SV Snorkel to preserve tank PSI or paddle around an exotic lagoon between dives.
- Posi-lock flex retainer secures flex section and mouthpiece. (1)
- Dual silicone mouthpiece prevents over-clenching of teeth that would restrict air flow. (2)
- Rotational mouthpiece with ratchet indicators. (3)
- Quick disconnect snorkel keeper includes 30 degree rotation.
- Conical flared top provides high performance breathing.
- Sliding snorkel keeper range adjuster allows for accurate placement without constant re-adjusting each dive.
- Atomic Aquatics' international and award winning styling team makes the SV1 and SV2 high performance snorkels something you would be proud to use.
The Atomic Aquatics SV1 Contour Snorkel is available in the following colors: Clear/Black, Black/Reef Red, and Black/Neon Yellow.